Customer Service Policy
Our aim is to provide you with excellence in customer service. If you’re not happy, neither are we. If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please call our friendly Administration Team on 07 3325 0188, or email email@example.com. We strive to provide exceptional service and we welcome and appreciate your feedback.
Pricing & Product Availability
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All prices include GST, unless stated otherwise.
- All prices exclude delivery costs.
- We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details and prices of products on the website are correct at the time of online publication. However, we reserve the right to correct any publishing errors on the website and cancel orders made at the incorrect price.
- We will charge you for the purchase price of the item and any postage and handling costs as stated on the website.
If you purchase a subscription to our e-Learning Site, your subscription will expire automatically at the end of the 365 days subscription period. We have opted not to have automatic renewal of your subscription. There are no extra charges. We do not want you to have any unexpected expenses showing up on your credit card statement. Should you want to have continued access to this vital information and stay up-to-date, simply renew your subscription on expiry and you will again have instant access to this valuable learning resource.
Placing an order for products
You may order Products by selecting and submitting your order through the Site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any order placed through this Site for a Product is an offer by you to purchase the particular Product for the price notified (including the delivery and other charges and taxes) at the time you place the order. We may ask you to provide additional details or require you to confirm your details to enable us to process any orders placed through the Site. You agree to provide us with current, complete and accurate details when asked to do so by the Site.
All items are promoted in good faith to be available at the time the order is received.
Once we have received your order, you will receive a confirmation email confirming receipt of your order. This is not a guarantee of availability. Your order will be dispatched within 5 business days. Unforseen supply issues or unexpected demand may occasionally result in stock being unavailable. We will notify you if there is a delay to processing your order. You may cancel or edit your order up until your order has been dispatched from our office. Please phone 07 3325 0188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make any changes.
Changing Your Order
We will do our best to accommodate any changes you wish to make to your order including substitution or addition of products, changing the delivery address or cancelling your order. This is only possible up until your order has been dispatched from our office. Please phone 07 3325 0188 or email email@example.com with details of the change required.
Please take care to ensure accuracy when entering the delivery address for your order. Unfortunately, we are unable to redirect parcels once they have left our office.
Delivery within Australia
HealthCare Training Service delivers to addresses throughout Australia. Delivery times may vary depending on the delivery destination. Items will be packaged and dispatched within 5 business days and notification will be provided to the purchaser via email. Once the package is assigned to the respective postage service it is no longer the responsibility of HealthCare Training Service. For delivery to company addresses or workplaces, the Company/Workplace Name and Floor/Level must be included in the address details.
Where an order is returned to us as unclaimed, refused or insufficiently addressed, we will contact you by email for further instruction. HealthCare Training Service will resend the order at your request. Please note that additional delivery charges will apply to have these orders resent.
Postage and Handling Policy
We have two postage options.
- Standard Post – This is the standard postage price for anywhere in Australia. We reserve the right to change the price of standard post at any time, however the price will be shown on the website and once you have placed your order, we will not change the fees and charges for your order. For exceptional circumstances, such as large bulk orders, specialised delivery requests, or other circumstances, we reserve the right to discuss additional fees and charges for postage and handling. In such cases, we will contact you and inform you of the fees and charges before officially processing your order.
- Express Post – This is the express post rate for anywhere in Australia as determined by Australia Post. While anyone can purchase express post, not all locations in Australia are included in the Australia Post Overnight Postcode Range. Any parcels sent via express post will be delivered according to the Australia Post Pricing and Delivery Guides. For more information, or to see if you are in the Overnight Post Code Range, see Australia Post website.
Damaged or lost parcels – Any parcels that are lost or damaged during transit will be replaced. We reserve the right to refuse replacement of any parcels if we reasonably believe that the item was not lost or damaged during transit.
HealthCare Training Service will post to certain locations overseas. Fees and charges are dependent on the location being posted to and the weight and size of the item being sent. Call our Administration Team on +61 7 33250188 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Acceptance or rejection of an order
In certain circumstances, we may need to reject your order. This may happen where the requested Product is not available or if there is an error in the price or the Product description posted on the Site. We will take all practical actions to notify relevant customers of any cancellations or rejections of orders.
We have taken good measure to ensure that the Site has security measures in place and handle all payment information with industry standard practices. However, if you choose to make payments online either for a product or for membership, you must accept responsibility for the risks of online purchasing that standard SSL certificates and data encryption may not be able to protect you against.
We take your privacy seriously and implement measures to assure the safety of information we collect, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your password. You are responsible for notifying us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account details or any other security breech relating to your password. You are also responsible for the privacy of your credit card information while entering it in to our SSL secured checkout. We recommend that you do not use public areas, such as public hotspot centres, to order online or sign in to your account. It is your obligation to sign out of your account after each use. We highly advise that you do not allow your web browser to save your password or username.
The following applies only to face-to-face delivered courses and assessments.
- Cancellations must be received by HealthCare Training Service seven (7) days prior to the course date in order for a refund to be processed. A fifty dollar (AUD$50.00) administration fee will apply for all cancellations.The cost for the course manual will not be refunded once the manual has been dispatched from our office unless it is returned in accordance with our Refund Policy.
- Requests to transfer course registration to a future date must be received by HealthCare Training Service seven (7) days prior to the course, and will be approved subject to course availability, registration numbers and impact on the first registered course.The future date for transfer of course registration must be within the next four (4) months of the first registered course date. There is no additional cost to transfer a course registration following conditions detailed in this policy. Transfer of registration may only occur once.
- Refunds will not be granted if a participant fails to attend scheduled training.
- If a participant is absent from a planned course for medical reasons, a medical certificate should be provided to HealthCare Training Service, upon which HealthCare Training Service will transfer course registration to a future date, within the next four (4) months of the first registered course date. Transfer of registration may only occur once.
- Full payment is required prior to the commencement of the course.
- A confirmation letter will be sent to all attendees registered for the course.
- HealthCare Training Service reserves the right to cancel planned courses, even at short notice, if the minimum number of participants has not been reached or other external conditions for the course change.
e-Learning Course Terms and Conditions
HealthCare Training Service reserves the right to provide reports containing confidential information to parties who have a vested interest in the information contained within these reports as it relates to the integrity of the course. This information may not be passed on to a third party without the express written permission of the person to whom the information relates. Access to confidential information may be withdrawn if a party in receipt of confidential information is found to be in breach of this regulation.
We welcome feedback and attend to all feedback and complaints promptly. You are invited to provide product or service reviews to assist other customers in their purchasing decisions via email to email@example.com or via our contact page. All reviews will be moderated prior to publishing and may be edited or removed.
© HealthCare Training Service (HCTS) 2001 – 2016
Copyright Agency Limited (CAL) Licence No.: SE - 3785
All rights reserved. Without limiting the reservation of copyright, no person shall modify, copy, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, store in a retrieval system or transmit in any form, or by any means, part or the whole of the information or material contained on the HealthCare Training Service e-Learning Site.
Use of HealthCare Training Service’s websites is for your personal, non-commercial use. You may display, and were explicitly stated, download and print hard copies of sections of material from various areas of the Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the content or material on this Site including publication, display, reproduction, distribution, modification or transmission, without prior written consent from HealthCare Training Service is strictly prohibited.
All intellectual property in relation to content on this Site belongs to HealthCare Training Service or its licensors or affiliates. By accessing the Site you obtain no interest in that intellectual property. All content on this Site is protected by Australian and International copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the content. Any unauthorised use, access, alteration or corruption of any material on this internet Site is prohibited and may result in disciplinary action and constitute a criminal offence.